[NFB-Idaho] NFBI Fall 2019 Newsletter

allan schneider aaschneider at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 01:02:43 UTC 2019

​Folks,  I have completed the NFBI Fall 2019 newsletter--the Milestone.  However, my son who formats and publishes the wonderful hard copy version is quite tied up at his work.  If I asked him to publish, he would, but I'm not going to ask.  There will be no hard copy; however, you can get the newsletter via Newsline, our state web site, Daisy format (contact Mike Gibson  mikegibson at boisestate.edu<mailto:mikegibson at boisestate.edu>), email (contact Susan Bradley   (craftisue at hotmail.com), or Braille (if you are not already on the Braille mailing list, let me know, and I'll make sure you get a copy).

Al Schneider