[NFB-Idaho] absentee voting for the upcoming primary election on May 19

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Tue Apr 14 20:53:36 UTC 2020

I contacted the Secretary of State's election office today to find out what
accommodations would be put in place since our upcoming election is strictly
a mail-in ballot. I was told to contact the county clerk's office. When I
did this, I was advised that accommodations are being put in place and that
I should call and check next week. I would suggest that everyone not living
in Ada county call their county clerk's office to be sure those
accommodations are being considered. I will be in contact with the Ada
County clerk's office next week to see what has been decided. Supposedly the
county is working with ICBVI, but I offered help as the NFB Idaho affiliate
president. I think this situation is going to be ongoing, and we will need
to keep up on it as we go toward the general election.