[NFB-Idaho] Meet the Blind Video Featuring Sandy Streeter

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:00:05 UTC 2020

TJ this is off the subject but I want to let you know how impressed I am
with your writing. You have such a clear concise way of putting down your
thoughts and ideas. I never knew. You have grown so much both professionally
and in the NFB. I am so glad I have gotten to follow you from your early
years as you moved into adulthood. I fought hard to get you back in school
with the help of ICBVI and it has certainly paid off. Thank you.