[NFB-Idaho] Two Prospectives on Color

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:36:16 UTC 2020

Thanks to all who helped. Don did the editing; Chere Hoover did much of the camera work; Erin Jepson sent the video of her daughter Abi. And there are others. It is great to have a team working on these videos. Now our biggest job is to tell people about them. If you have a twitter account, instagram, linked-in, facebook, please share and promote our Idaho's blind channel. If you belong to a book club, a church group, a service organization, please announce new videms there. Family, friends and neighbors may all be interested. I believe we have more in the pipeline. Kevin says the more we put up, the more attention they receive. I will send a brief article to the Braille Monitor. If we all promote our channel and new videms, we are doing a service to those who need to learn about blindness and that we are normal people. Thans to all!
Cheers,