[NFB-Idaho] Nfb of Utah Convention?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Feb 2 22:32:39 UTC 2020

Someone mentioned chartering a bus and going to the NFB of Utah State
Convention.  Please do it!  I was at their Convention last year and loved
it!  The General Sessions are great.  NFB of Utah has a Fire and Ice Cream
salsa social on Friday night, which was a hit with all Convention goers.
And don't forget the Banquet!  (I couldn't go; Southwest Airlines had me
flying out early.)

Eric

P.S. If anyone wants to hear about the Convention, please email or send
me a message/text.  email: eric at pmpmail.com; text: 916-997-0127.  Good
luck; buenas suerte!
..

..

Happy 2020.  Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com; click on: Works for God,
the Heavenly Father.  Want friends from all walks of life?  My group, Pen
Pals, Prayer Requests, and more with Eric Calhoun, at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

..

Love Labradors?  P fease join my Facebook Group, Loving Labs,
athttps://www.facebook.com/groups/2207028296232736/

Peace on earth!  Goodwill to men!

..

God bless you all!