[NFB-Idaho] FW: NFB's rideshare testing program

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Mon Jan 20 13:22:42 UTC 2020

If you are a guide dog handler and use a ride share program, please help by submitting a report about your experience either good or bad. I personally don’t do ride share very often but I know a lot of people do. This takes a little time, but we really need the information so we can stop the discrimination against those of us who travel with a guide dog. Let’s get our Idaho reports back on track.