[NFB-Idaho] attending the Utah State ConventionFW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Fwd: [NFB-Utah] 2020 Annual State Convention

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Thu Jan 30 19:04:46 UTC 2020

The Utah convention is March 26-28. I thought it might be fun to have a group of us attend. Before I start making plans, I wanted to gage the interest in the affiliate. It’s an opportunity to see how other states do conventions. Also Carl Smith comes every year to our convention and it would be fun to attend his affiliates event. Let me know your thoughts.