[NFB-Idaho] convention agenda and PAC

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 19:43:25 UTC 2020

I saw an announcement that the CONVENTION agenda is on the website nfb_org slash convention. You can read it one day at a time, but I could not find a download. So I very carefully read many emails. Apparently, the agenda will continue to be updated. The zoom numbers are not yet there, and I do not know what else. I hope there will be a download for the complete agenda, but it is not there yet.

Some people have asked when they should make PAC increases. That should not happen until the convention. There will be a form online at nfb_org slash pac. I do not believe that form is quite ready yet. If people want to start a PAC plan or make an increase, it can be done during the convention on this form. If you need help with the form, I will have someone prepared to do it. Go ahead and let me know. As with the paper form, you will need name, address, email address is any, and bank information for a new contribution. Best phone number will also help.  When the form is active, I will let you know. Do not send in a paper form if you want it to be credited to this convention. If anyone has questions about what PAC is, please let me know, and I will answer any questions you have.
Ten days to convtion, so watch for updates.
Thank you.
Ramona