[NFB-Idaho] Celebrating 30 years of the ATA-in Idaho exclamation

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 00:18:42 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
In one of my many rolls I am currently assisting with creating content for the #ADA30Idaho virtual celebration 30 years of the ADA.
 I would love to have the blind of Idaho featured throughout the campaign, which runs from July 17 to October 30.
There are different ways that you can participate. As an individual, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube you can use the different campaign hashtags and post anything, any day of the week. The campaign hashtag is  #ADA30Idaho. We areWe are piggybacking on other largely used hashtags such as #ThanksToTheADA, #MotivationMonday, #TechTuesday, #WhatTheADAMeansToMe, #ThrowBackThursday and #FeatureFriday.
We encourage you, if you create video or audio content, and use any of those hashtags in your post, please ensure that you include close captioning or transcripts for our deaf brothers & sisters.
Did I just speak Greek to you? But, you have something to say about the Americans with disabilities act, the history of the blind in Idaho? No worries!
Contact me directly, either using this email or my professional email, laine at amoureuxatconsulting, or give me a call at one of the following numbers between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM Monday 208-407-9543 or 208-609-3833  and we will discuss how to make it happen!
I’m hoping to connect with Shawn or Kevin in the coming days to see if it will be possible for us to post your content through our affiliate social media, and link it to the larger campaign. Then, hopefully, you’ll have the choice of sharing the content through the Federation, or directly to the campaign through me.
If you  have any questions, please, please feel free to reach out

Sent from my iPhone