[NFB-Idaho] My Fabulous First Day of Convention

Erin A. Olsen eolsen at pckeys.com
Wed Jul 15 17:55:14 UTC 2020

Don,

It's always good to know when some of our members are presenting! I will see if I can sit in on your presemntation on Thursday.

Is anyone else presenting during convention? If so, let us know ahead of time so we can support you ! -Erin

Erin A. Olsen, MEd/MCT
eolsen at pckeys.com

I don’t plan to make life a journey to the grave arriving safely in a pretty,  well preserved package.
I’m going to arrive skidding in broadside, well worn and exhausted
with a lifetime of experiences and loudly proclaiming, “WOW! What an adventure!” ☺