[NFB-Idaho] Little Ole' Idaho Rocks Supporting the NFB

Erin A. Olsen eolsen at pckeys.com
Wed Jul 15 21:22:20 UTC 2020

Ramona,

I do not have any lists or records at all regarding PAC.

My statement was more wanting ot let people know they didn't have to contribute huge amounts of money. 😊

Erin A. Olsen, MEd/MCT
PCKeys Technology Solutions
208.331.3123 (mobile)
eolsen at pckeys.com

I don’t plan to make life a journey to the grave arriving safely in a pretty,  well preserved package.
I’m going to arrive skidding in broadside, well worn and exhausted
with a lifetime of experiences and loudly proclaiming, “WOW! What an adventure!” ☺