[NFB-Idaho] can anyone tell me how to get an agenda that is not in word

tj at tjsquires.net tj at tjsquires.net
Sat Jul 18 16:32:28 UTC 2020

https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/2020-national-conventio
n-agenda/saturday

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Idaho <nfb-idaho-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Dana Ard via
NFB-Idaho
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2020 10:04 AM
To: NFB of Idaho Discussion List <nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Dana Ard <Danalynard at q.com>
Subject: [NFB-Idaho] can anyone tell me how to get an agenda that is not in
word

When I unprotect the word agenda I can't use the links on the computer. I'm
trying to listen in on these morning sessions and the sound quality on the
phone is not as good as the computer. Thanks.

Dana Ard, President

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

Main: 208-345-3906

Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)

Email: president at NFBIdaho.org

Website: www.nfbidaho.org

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
Blindness is not what holds you back."