[NFB-Idaho] FW: link to register for our national convention

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Tue Jun 9 18:46:00 UTC 2020

I received the latest list of those registered for our national convention.
We now have 35 registered including several staff from ICBVI. I hope our
entire board plans to register. I noted a few board members that have not
yet done so. Registration ends June 15. The direct link to register is below
this email. This is a great opportunity to be part of the most exciting
event of the year in our National Federation of the Blind, and this year,
there is no cost except your time.
Please spread the word and help new members get registered.
https://www.nfb.org/registration

gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon> Image removed by sender.

Virus-free.
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link> www.avast.com