[NFB-Idaho] Spring State Board Meeting

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Tue May 26 22:55:02 UTC 2020

Our spring state board meeting will be held by conference call on Tuesday,
June 2, beginning 7:30 PM mdt and 6:30 PM pacific time. This  is an open
meeting and all interested persons are invited. I will publish the agenda
ahead of the meeting so members will know what will be covered. The phone
number we will use is 712 432-0075 Access code 675 607 pound. Please contact
people that are not on this list or do not have a computer to let them know.
Thank you.