[NFB-Idaho] presentation on accessible voting scheduled

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Fri May 29 18:06:40 UTC 2020

I have invited Courtney Holthus, from Disability Rights Idaho, to speak to
our organization on accessible voting in Idaho. The presentation will be on
June 22 from 7:30-9:00 PM Mountain Time. Courtney was scheduled to present
at our state convention, and I know she will have valuable information to
share. Courtney will send me the Zoom meeting id and she will serve as the
host for the call. Please let members of your chapter and other interested
persons know about this special event. Thanks.