[NFB-Idaho] Fwd: Idaho Scam Jam on Zoom

Susan Bradley craftisue at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:51:30 UTC 2020

Every year we have what we call a Scam Jam provided by the AARP, Idaho Commission on Aging, Better Business Bureau, Attorney General etc.  We all get together to educate and share about how detect and prevent getting caught by the nasty scammers and they are getting very tricky.  This year it will be virtual every Thursday in November.  I want to invite all of you to join us at a Zoom Scam Jam call at 12 – 1 pm MST.  You need to use the passcode 749042 to Join the Meeting.  Below is the information to connect to the zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting:
Passcode 749042
https://bbb-nwp.zoom.us/w/91352185912?tk=kgMJsD1cQxJY6TokLSPV7RBo7ng22lvTSsUDWqn2lZs.DQIAAAAVRQO8OBYweTBjblVlN1NMbU5Ya0NhalowOWhRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Meeting ID: 913 5218 5912
Passcode: 749042
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,91352185912# US (San Jose) 12532158782,,91352185912# US
+(Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)