[NFB-Idaho] Meet the Blind Month Videos & Resources

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 15:10:30 UTC 2020

On Windows 10 the video editer is accessible with a screen reader as well. It does take patience to figure iut.
Are you adding captioning or transcripts for our DeafBlind viewers?
And finally if anyone wants to share their stories live or wants help recording and can use Zoom I’d be happy to help
laine at amoureuxatconsulting.com

Sent from my iPhone