[NFB-Idaho] safe public transportation

allan schneider aaschneider at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 23:07:35 UTC 2020

​A friend of mine is heading a campaign for Valley Regional Transit to remind folks to mask, social distance and sanitize before using public transportation as well as reminding folks that safety measures are being taken to ensure public transportation is safe.
In recent months, while so much in our world has slowed or halted altogether, our public transportation partners have gone above and beyond to keep their services moving. I'm sharing this today because I feel grateful that our neighbors are able to rely on public transportation to get them where they need to go and assure them they will be safely cared for in the process! #SafeTravelsTreasureValley @valleyregionaltransit @citygoboise @commuteride.