[NFB-Idaho] Fall Board meeting, draft agenda and Zoom information

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 18:41:20 UTC 2020

Just a reminder about our board meeting tomorrow. We will start promptly at
9:00 AM. You can join earlier for some friendly chat if you want. Alison
will host the meeting and I will cohost. If you are unable to make the
meeting, please email or call me. I expect everyone to attend at this point.
Thank you.

From: President NFBIDAHO [mailto:pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday,
October 20, 2020 1:44 PM
To: pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com; streeter.sandy at gmail.com; kpirnie77 at gmail.com;
craftisue; treasurer at nfbidaho.org; vickiebateman at cableone.net;
pecans65 at gmail.com; skogsbergf at gmail.com; meganfereday91 at gmail.com;
garrenaubrey at hotmail.com
Cc: NFB of Idaho Discussion List; joet at uidaho.edu; walhoframona at gmail.com
Subject: Fall Board meeting, draft agenda and Zoom information

Our fall board meeting will be held Saturday, October 24, beginning at 9:00
AM. I will work to try and end it by 3:00 PM or earlier. Please let me know
if there are additions to the agenda. This is an open meeting and all are
invited. Please let your chapter members know that they are welcome.

Dana Ard is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB Fall Board Meeting

Time: Oct 24, 2020 09:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95684173549?pwd=SU9uVUhLZUtrZmJmelArK3ZTNklJUT09

Meeting ID: 956 8417 3549

Passcode: 666559

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,95684173549# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,95684173549# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)