[NFB-Idaho] Fwd: [NABS-L] Current and Former STEM Majors Needed for STEM Student Experience Survey

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Wed Oct 28 11:25:27 UTC 2020

Included below is the advertisement and link to the survey I am doing with
the NFB Division on Science & Engineering.

Also, last night in our monthly meeting I failed to mention that I have
worked with the City of Boise to produce braille and large print versions
of their recent Community Access Survey. Alison Steven connected me with
their staff for the project. I have also just completed revisions and edits
on their report from the survey to make it accessible to screen-readers. I
am working with the City of Boise toward putting much more of their
documents into braille and accessible formats.

Best,

_don 😷

Don Winiecki
Handid Media Systems • a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org
+1 208 571 8096