[NFB-Idaho] Fwd: Presidential Release Live-NFB Branded Masks

Susan Bradley craftisue at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 00:46:07 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone, I don't know how many of you had a chance to listen to the NFB Presidential Release by Mark Ricobono on Tuesday evening.  I just wanted all of you to know that he announced that they have arranged to order some NFB branded masks.  They will be a medium blue outside with the logo in white and the inside is a soft white fabric.  They measure 7 1/4 x 4 3/4 with loops for your ears.  They will sell for $4.00 apiece or 3 for $10.00 and there will be shipping added.  They are taking pre orders right now and will call you when they come in.  You can call 410-659-9314 ext 2216 to let them know how many you are interested in purchasing.  You will pay for them when they call you.  Be sure to call and let them know how many you would like.
Susan Bradley