[NFB-Idaho] NFB Idaho chapters Join the Treasure Valley Chapter in creating you-tube videos for our you-tube channel

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:19:27 UTC 2020

The Treasure Valley chapter has decided to create some new you-tube videos
to increase awareness and education about blindness. These will be placed on
our You-tube channel, and in other places as well. At this time we plan to
do a segment on employment, since we have a number of members who are
recently employed, and a segment on braille. I encourage other chapters to
choose a subject unique to that chapter, and video members showing what you
want our viewers to know about blindness. Topics which could be done include
hobbies, outdoor activities, family life including blind children, school
etc. These ideas are only as limited as our imagination. The NFB of Idaho
could cover the cost of paying someone to help prepare and put up the video
if needed. I think this is a grate way to spread our message to our
federation community and educate sighted people who need to know more about
how we can live the lives we want. Email this list or me, or call and share
your ideas. We will keep changing what it means to be blind in 2020.