[NFB-Idaho] leaving for Guide Dog school on April 11

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 14:19:50 UTC 2021

Thank you, Kevin. Depending on what I am allowed to tell my friends about
the dog, I'll call or text someone who can put the information on the
listserv. I am not going to put my email on the phone right now. I can call
or text. The reason I am not sure what I can tell friends about the dog, is
that I have heard we are not to give information until we graduate with the
dog, just in case the match with the dog doesn't work out. I don't know that
for sure. We'll just see when I get there.