[NFB-Idaho] Play Ball!

tj at tjsquires.net tj at tjsquires.net
Mon Aug 9 14:02:58 UTC 2021

Hello all,

It is time to see who is the best.  Will it be the Snake River? Or will it
be the Treasure Valley. We all know the true answer to that question, am I
right? But it is not enough for us to know it in our heart of hearts. We
must have proof! There is only one method to definitively decide who is
better: sports!

What better way to prove your city's dominance than by observing as people
you may or may not know do battle on a diamond-shaped field of play, while
sipping on an ice-cold beer and munching on a ballpark hotdog? What better
way than to get into team spirit as you listen to the sharp "crack" of
leather on wood and feel the anticipation in your stomach as the ball flies
through the air, only to shout, "It's out uh here!" and whoop uproariously
as your team scores a home run? What a better time to sulk off to the
kitchen and comfort eat your way through a box and a half of Crackerjacks if
that home run was not your team?

I don't know about you, but that sounds fun, so we're going to make that
happen this Friday night, August 13th at 7:15 PM when the Boise Hawks take
on the Idaho Falls Chukars. The best part? You can watch with air
conditioning!

It's the battle of the birds and the struggle for Idaho city dominance and
it is coming to your home.  Please join us this Friday in the spirit of
summer fun and camaraderie as we enjoy the nation's past time together.  The
zoom information is below.

Topic: NFB Idaho Baseball Extravaganza

Time: Friday aug 13 at 7:15 MSG

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/207642939?pwd=eUNSV045UXVIZTYyUmxRT1lDYTJpdz09

Meeting ID: 207 642 939

Passcode: 014309

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,207642939#,,,,*014309# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,207642939#,,,,*014309# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Regards,

Tj