[NFB-Idaho] Erin's What's Your Everest: Blindness and Hiking

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Sun Aug 22 18:53:19 UTC 2021

Every step exposes motivation toward a goal. Keep stepping!

_don [image: ]

DON WINIECKI

Handid Braille Services • a 501(c)(3) non-profit Producer of braille &
tactile media

Email: dwiniecki at handid.org

Web: http://handid.org

Tel: +1 208 571 8096

   - Your donations make braille free for others!
   - Donate tax-deductible funds to Handid at:
   https://tinyurl.com/donate-to-Handid
   - Add Handid as your AmazonSmile charity!
   <https://www.amazon.com/gp/f.html?C=CWZK0AZZZD4W&K=CD0FY9JJF8B7&M=urn:rtn:msg:202105241326255f3d4283093c499aa1f4b67421d0p0na&R=1A28O4C9WWSJ1&T=C&U=https%3A%2F%2Fsmile.amazon.com%2Fch%2F82-3786229%3Fref_%3Dpe_1723670_203812010&H=PAJJHDZFKJUIWSMIYDAVGD0G7J8A&ref_=pe_1723670_203812010>
   https://smile.amazon.com/ch/82-3786229