[NFB-Idaho] Book club

Erin A. Olsen eolsen at pckeys.com
Sat Dec 4 20:28:18 UTC 2021

Joe,

What is the book for this month? Thanks,. -Erin

Erin A. Olsen, MEd/MCT
PCKeys Technology Solutions
208.331.3123 (mobile)
eolsen at pckeys.com

I don’t plan to make life a journey to the grave arriving safely in a pretty,  well preserved package.
I’m going to arrive skidding in broadside, well worn and exhausted
with a lifetime of experiences and loudly proclaiming, “WOW! What an adventure!” ☺