[NFB-Idaho] Book club

Erin A. Olsen eolsen at pckeys.com
Sat Dec 4 23:21:23 UTC 2021

Thanks,, Joe, I have read it in the past so can skim read it again before Thursday to be all up to speed. I've missed book club over the last four months! See you Thursday! -Erin

Erin A. Olsen, MEd/MCT
PCKeys Technology Solutions
208.331.3123 (mobile)
eolsen at pckeys.com

I don’t plan to make life a journey to the grave arriving safely in a pretty,  well preserved package.
I’m going to arrive skidding in broadside, well worn and exhausted
with a lifetime of experiences and loudly proclaiming, “WOW! What an adventure!” ☺

 Book for December is: the presidents daughter by Bill Clinton and James Patterson. We will discuss it on the ninth at seven Pacific time.