[NFB-Idaho] Book club Book club

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 16:30:52 UTC 2021

Joe, I am reading and enjoying a nonfiction book on talkingbook which you may want to take a look at for the group. It is called How to Lead; Wisdom from the World's Greatest CEO's, Founders, and Game Changers by David M. Rubenstein db100664. Sorry, I do not have spellings of names. It consists of a series of recorded interviews by the author and many well-known individuals from Jeff Besos and Bill Gates to Bill Clinton and George will Bush to Opra Winfree and Jack Nicolas. Probably about 25 people.
I had to leave the group early last night, but it was interesting. Who is Rula?
cheers,