[NFB-Idaho] Fwd: Season's Greetings and Sale

Jennie Facer puppya at icloud.com
Sun Dec 26 23:36:31 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I am forwarding this information to you in case you are interested in purchasing these apps. They are for iOS devices and they are for reading books, scanning documents and word processing. They are on sale until January 2. The App Store links are in here if you want them. Enjoy and talk soon!

Jenn

Jenn and Kumi

Begin forwarded message: