[NFB-Idaho] updates for Washington Seminar please share with your chapter

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 02:33:36 UTC 2021

We were contacted by Senator Risch's office this afternoon with a schedule
change. Once that change has been confirmed, I will be contacting those who
have said they want to speak to find out what topics you wish to speak
about, and what session you will be speaking. As speakers and attendees, you
will need to be at the meeting 15 minutes, at least, ahead of time. We will
check your visuals as far as your position with your camera and your audio.
If you can get there earlier, so much the better. Be sure that you are
dressed as if you were actually in Washington D.C. In other words, no pajama
pants. Please review the documents that pertain to your presentation. I will
attach the word links to this email. Remember, we may have only 15 minutes
to cover the 4 topics, introduce the speakers, and answer questions. You
need to have your talking points clearly outlined, so you can be succinct.
Remember personal stories carry a lot of weight with our congress persons.
The zoom link will be sent out in a separate email. The grate Gathering In
will happen Monday at 3:00 with a rebroadcast. I will send the zoom link out
when I get it.