[NFB-Idaho] schedule of speakers, times and link for Idaho appointments for Washington Seminar

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 01:49:25 UTC 2021

Tuesday, February 9

9:45 Am mst Senator Risch

Accessible Technology Affordability Act, Erin Olsen

2021 Medical Device Accessibility Act, Megan Geisler

2021 21st Century Mobile Apps and Website Accessibility Act, Shane
Ostermeier

Americans with Disabilities Voting Rights Act, Ramona Walhof

February 9 11:00 mst Senator Mike Crapo

ATAA Erin Olsen, Accessible Medical Devices, Megan Geisler, Mobile Apps and
Website Accessibility, Shane Americans with Disabilities Voting Rights,
Susan Ford

Wednesday, February 10 9:00 mst Rep. Russ Fulcher ATAA Erin, Medical Devices
Megan, Mobile Apps Shane, Americans with Disabilities Voting Rights Dana Ard

Thursday, February  11,11:00 Rep. Mike Simpson

ATAA Erin, Medical Devices Shane, Mobile App and Website Accessibility
Shane, Voting Rights Ramona

We want to be well represented by our members, so everyone is invited to
join the presentations. Please come at least 15 minutes early so we will
know who is at the meeting  and we will be able to make sure that your audio
and visual are right. Susan Bradley will be the Zoom host for the Tuesday
and Wednesday meetings, and TJ will host the Thursday meeting. Be sure to
dress as if you were in Washington D.C. sitting in the offices of our
senators and representatives. Please send this information to chapter
members or others that wouldn't have it.

The zoom link for all of the meetings is below.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95868191198?pwd=dUk1YmI1bDdsOUFlVlFOcDJDUWVrdz09

Meeting ID: 958 6819 1198

Passcode: 810627

One tap mobile

+14086380968,,95868191198# US (San Jose)

+16699006833,,95868191198# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)