[NFB-Idaho] Announcing our 2021 National Representative

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 22:10:29 UTC 2021

Everette Bacon, who is the affiliate president for the NFB of Utah and a
national board member, will be our national representative for our state
convention. The Utah affiliate is thriving and I am sure that Everette will
have good information to help Idaho build our affiliate, as well as bringing
us up to date on national issues. I'm looking forward to having Everette be
a part of our first ever virtual convention.