[NFB-Idaho] Washington Seminar fact sheets now available

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:01:36 UTC 2021

               Hello, you can now go online and read the fact sheets for the
four issues we will be taking to our Senators and Representatives during our
Washington Seminar which will be virtual this year.

I found them by going to nfb.org/Washington Seminar fact sheets

Please take time to read about these issues. Let Dana know if you are
interested in speaking on one of these issues. This is a great time for
someone who has never had the opportunity to go to our Washington Seminar to
participate.

Sandy Streeter

Legislative Director