[NFB-Idaho] Help kick off our initiative with Tactile Images

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Thu Jan 14 22:39:28 UTC 2021

Ramona,

It appears that the project is starting with a questionnaire at the
following webpage: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/tactileimages

Best,

_don 😷

*DON WINIECKI *he, him, his <https://www.mypronouns.org/>
*Handid Media Systems* • a 501(c)(3) non-profit
Producer & Promoter of *braille* and *tactile* *media* for
accessible documents, literature, maths, and music
*Email:* dwiniecki at handid.org
*Web:* http://handid.org
*Tel:* +1 208 571 8096

Help us fulfill our mission! Donate tax-deductible funds to *Handid*
at the following: https://tinyurl.com/donate-to-Handid