[NFB-Idaho] need people to attend Zoom training on January 28 and run the Zoom room for our congressional presentations

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:10:53 UTC 2021

On January 28, our national office will hold a Zoom training. We will need
people to host the Zoom room when we present to our senators and
representatives. I have the Zoom and can send out the link for our scheduled
meetings. In addition to having Zoom hosts, I think it would be wise to have
someone with vision who can be sure our video represents our affiliate well.
Our national office did this when the presidents were preparing for the Roll
Call of States. If you are interested in filling one of these roles please
respond on the list or contact me directly. Also, if you missed the training
on our 4 issues last night, the training will occur again on Tuesday at
6:00. I will send out the link closer to the training. In the past, we have
had a lead speaker for each issue with other members adding to the
presentation. We only have 15 minutes to introduce ourselves and present our
agenda, so we need to be clear and concise. I have heard from Shane, Susan
Ford, Megan, Don Winiecki, and Sandy who are willing to speak. We could have
more speakers, and certainly if you are not speaking, we need you in
attendance. Our representatives and senators will be more impressed if we
have a lot of us present.  Our meetings will take place during the work day,
so you may need to take off some time or move your lunch hour so you can
participate. Thank you.