[NFB-Idaho] Way to go, Don W.

Don Winiecki treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Wed Jul 14 12:58:27 UTC 2021

Dana was the headliner! (As should be the case.)

The reporter indicated she would send me the URL to the video. She said we could add it to the NFB-Idaho webpage without getting permission from the TV station.

I’ll pass the URL to Kevin Pirnie when I receive it.

Best,

_don
DON WINIECKI he, him, his
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Facebook: https://facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofIdaho/
Web: http://www.nfbidaho.org
Mobile: 208-571-8096
E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org