[NFB-Idaho] pac report as of June 30 2021

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 23:15:44 UTC 2021

As we prepare for our national convention, I received a PAC (pre-Authorized Contributions) report from our national PAC chair, Scott Labarre. It shows the raning of our affiliates by amount our total annual contributions will total; the monthly amount we give; the number of contributors we have in Idaho; the average amount each gives; and the amount our donations have totaled from January 1 through June 30. Right now we are ranked number 9 in the country, and we should be proud of that. Several people increased their contributions and several started new PAC plans at our State convention this spring. Those changes will be reflected in these totals, but no one can see individual contributions. We have another opportunity to change amounts and to add new PAC plans during the national convention. The process for this is both on the website nfb_org and by phone. The specifics will be announced during convention and may appear in the agenda.

For your interest, I am sending the information I have forOhio which is ranked number 8; Idaho at number 9; and for Nebraska which is raned number 10. If you have any questions about PAC, how it works; what it's for; etc., please contact me at phone 208-338-1595 or email walhoframona at gmail_com. This is a way for each of us to support the work of our organization so we can continue all the work we do and take on new projects as necessary and desirable.
states ranked as of June 30, 2021
8. Ohio annual total pledge $7488; total per month $1250.50; members contributing 52; av amount $27.05; total this year to date $14,991.
 rank 9. Idaho annual total $7256; total per month $1247; people participating 29; average monthly donation 43; total this year to date $14,738.

10. Nebraska total annual $6236; monthly $1036; people participating 38; average monthly $27; year to date total $12392.
Thank you all!
You may have noticed that Ohio is only $3.50 ahead of Idaho in total monthly contribution. Perhaps we should do something about that!

Ramona