[NFB-Idaho] Katy pirnie

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 00:57:13 UTC 2021

Kevin, having gone through the loss of a spouse, I believe the biggest loss
is the loss of the relationship. You can have all the faith in the world,
But the loss of the relationship is key. The adjustment will take time. I'm
pleased to be available for you, as someone who has lost their spouse.
Please call or email me if I can be of help.