[NFB-Idaho] Idaho State Convention

Susan Bradley craftisue at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 15:59:16 UTC 2021

Madam President,
I must say that was a very successful Convention that we had. Your convention planning committee did an excellent job on getting speakers and the zoomies were zooming around making the technology work for everyone. We had a wide variety of speakers and activities throughout. I understand the escape room activity was very successful. I myself was exhausted by the end of the day Friday. We had lots of good door prizes and the auction had a good list of items. Next year’s event will be even better because we will be able to be in person. Congratulations everyone. Susan Bradley

Sent from my iPhone