[NFB-Idaho] Idaho State Convention

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 02:49:11 UTC 2021

As I said in my report, I thank everyone who participated including our audience, all the committees, all those who bought auction items, all the Zoomees, the door prize chair and all those who gave, and literally everyone. The convention wouldn't have happened without everyone's help and support. I look forward to a great year. Thank you all again.