[NFB-Idaho] interview on channel 6 regarding Corona Virus and accessible websites in Idaho

Erin A. Olsen eolsen at pckeys.com
Tue Mar 30 11:26:39 UTC 2021

Congrats, dana! It was on channel 6 in BOI this AM at 5:04 AM. Top of the newscasty even! Good job! -Erin

Erin A. Olsen, MEd/MCT
PCKeys Technology Solutions
208.331.3123 (mobile)
eolsen at pckeys.com

I don’t plan to make life a journey to the grave arriving safely in a pretty,  well preserved package.
I’m going to arrive skidding in broadside, well worn and exhausted
with a lifetime of experiences and loudly proclaiming, “WOW! What an adventure!” ☺