[NFB-Idaho] donations to nfbi

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 14:40:22 UTC 2021

Members: you still have a few days to make your donations to the NFBI to help meet the match offered by our President in honor of her late husband Mike. We will end this campaign early in April. Please mail  a check made out to NFBI to Dana Ard, 1320 every washington, boise id 83712, or go on the website nfbidaho_org and use our paypal account. Please indicate that this donation is for the match. If you have talked to someone who is not on this list, please check with them to see if they have completed this donation. Since the NFBI has not done a major fundraiser for almost two years, this is an important part of funding our work. Please do not ask those who sponsor the bike ride since we will be doing a virtual bike ride this spring, and are recruiting sponsors and riders now. We all appreciate whatever donation you can make, and we will all benefit.
 Thank you,
Ramona