[NFB-Idaho] Update from kidney transplant

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Mon May 17 22:44:44 UTC 2021

Fabu-tastic!
Glad to hear you are doing well and looking forward to being the real Megan!

_don [image: ]

DON WINIECKI he, him, his <https://www.mypronouns.org/>

Handid Braille Services • a 501(c)(3) non-profit producer & promoter of
braille and tactile media for accessible documents, literature, maths, and
music

Email: dwiniecki at handid.org

Web: http://handid.org

Tel: +1 208 571 8096

Help us fulfill our mission! Donate tax-deductible funds to Handid at:
https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=8WNJVZ5MKYL7Q

[image: The logo is a gray circle with text inside it. The first line of
text reads "Be the change" The second line of text reads "Human Rights
CERTIFIED." Below the second line of text is the logo for the Wassmuth
Center for Human Rights.]