[NFB-Idaho] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Urgent: Legislative Alert - 11.1.21

Colleen McFadden mcfadden87 at cableone.net
Mon Nov 1 17:29:23 UTC 2021

Me too.

Colleen

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Idaho [mailto:nfb-idaho-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Donald Winiecki via NFB-Idaho
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2021 11:07 AM
To: NFB of Idaho Discussion List
Cc: Donald Winiecki
Subject: [NFB-Idaho] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Urgent: Legislative Alert - 11.1.21

Following on John Pare's message, I have already E-mailed my appeal to
Speaker Pelosi and Senator Schumer, my desire for them to save the Access
Technology Affordability Act (ATAA).

Let them know that "out west" we want that resource!

_don [image: ]

DON WINIECKI

Handid Braille Services • a 501(c)(3) non-profit Producer of braille &
tactile media

Email: dwiniecki at handid.org

Web: https://www.handid.org

Tel: +1 208 571 8096

   - Your donations make braille free for others!
   - Donate tax-deductible funds to Handid at:
   https://tinyurl.com/donate-to-Handid
   - Add Handid as your AmazonSmile charity!
   <https://www.amazon.com/gp/f.html?C=CWZK0AZZZD4W&K=CD0FY9JJF8B7&M=urn:rtn:msg:202105241326255f3d4283093c499aa1f4b67421d0p0na&R=1A28O4C9WWSJ1&T=C&U=https%3A%2F%2Fsmile.amazon.com%2Fch%2F82-3786229%3Fref_%3Dpe_1723670_203812010&H=PAJJHDZFKJUIWSMIYDAVGD0G7J8A&ref_=pe_1723670_203812010>
   https://smile.amazon.com/ch/82-3786229