[NFB-Idaho] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Urgent: Legislative Alert - 11.1.21

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 13:43:49 UTC 2021

Sandy, did you get the name of the staff member for the  Speaker? The staff member for Senator Shumer is Mike_lynch, but I am not sure I am spelling Shumer right. I think it would be a good idea for you to send both emails to this list. For those who missed the Presidential Release last night, we are being asked urgently to contact the Speaker of the House and the Senate majority leader immediately to ask that the AFAA be restored to the Build Back Better legislation now before Congress. I think Sandy can say this better than I.