[NFB-Idaho] FW: link for national legislative training Monday November 8th 7:00 Mountain, 6:00 Pacific time

Treasurer NFB-Idaho treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Tue Nov 9 01:40:25 UTC 2021

I will not be able to attend the Legislative Training today, 8 November.
(I will be in a meeting with some of my grad students at BSU.)

Fingers crossed that it will be recorded!

_don
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DON WINIECKI he, him, his [2]
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Facebook: https://facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofIdaho/
Web: https://www.nfbidaho.org [3]
Mobile: 208-571-8096 [4]
E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link [5]!
-------------------------

On 2021-11-08 05:00 PM, President NFBIDAHO via NFB-Idaho wrote:

> I am resending this message that I sent on Friday so that everyone has
> the
> link. I know what it is like to misplace an email with an important
> link, so
> now you have it. See you in 2 hours.

Links:
------