[NFB-Idaho] Democracy live security concerns

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 03:30:04 UTC 2021

Democracy live is a platform and voting system that we have looked at for possible accessible voting option for The blind in several states. Recently there have been security concerns with this system from third-party groups that we should be aware of. Some of these security concerns are shared in the report below.

https://www.usenix.org/conference/usenixsecurity21/presentation/specter-security

As we pursue accessible voting for the blind we must also address legitimate security concerns as they arise.