[NFB-Idaho] thought this activity on October 16 might be fun

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 15:59:54 UTC 2021

Read the announcement below and let me know if you are interested in
participating. It would be fun to get an affiliate team together to do the
trivia. Celebrate Blind Equality Achievement Month with Our Blind Students:

Use
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecmriDvTsPgduC3xCXQ6vmP58gtlCDnAO
YeL4tBKdl7OMLvQ/viewform> the registration form to sign up to join the
National Association of Blind Students (NABS) on Saturday, October 16, at
8:00 p.m., eastern, for our virtual Blind Equality Achievement Month Trivia
Fundraiser! The event will be a great night of friendly Federation
competition and a celebration of the movement of the organized blind.
Registration is a $5 donation to NABS. We will be giving a portion of the
proceeds to the student division of the winning state. If the winning state
does not have an active division, the funds will be gifted to the affiliate
instead.