[NFB-Idaho] Friendly competition between Treasure Valley and Snake River Valley

Treasurer NFB-Idaho treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Fri Oct 8 18:24:27 UTC 2021

Hmmm. What do we have in Boise that you all don't have in your part of
the State, and the other way around?

Perhaps, depending on the outcome of the game, the loser brings what is
indigenous to that part of the State for the others?

_don
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DON WINIECKI he, him, his [1]
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Facebook: https://facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofIdaho/
Web: https://www.nfbidaho.org [2]
Mobile: 208-571-8096 [3]
E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link [4]!
-------------------------

On 2021-10-08 11:56 AM, sandy streeter via NFB-Idaho wrote:

> I apologize for such late notice. During the last chapter meeting of
> the
> Snake River Valley Chapter it was brought up that tomorrow, October
> 9th,
> Boise State will be playing BYU. The game starts at 1:30.  We thought
> it
> would be fun to have some kind of competition between our chapters.  I
> suppose we could open it up to the entire state.  But after talking to
> a few
> people, we still haven't come up with something that the loosing team
> should
> pay up with.  This would really be fun if we were in person!
>
> I know the convention is 6 months away but is there something that the
> loosing team could have to do at the convention? Maybe perform some
> song?
> I'm sorry I am not good at this.
>
> Please let me hear your ideas.
>
> Sandy Streeter