[NFB-Idaho] Fall NFBI Newsletter

Erin A. Olsen eolsen at pckeys.com
Sun Sep 19 16:42:23 UTC 2021

Al,

I just completed the What's Your Everest Event in Colorado. I'd love to share that with others. Do you still have room? What is your deadline? How much room do I have? Thanks! -Erin

Erin A. Olsen, MEd/MCT
PCKeys Technology Solutions
208.331.3123 (mobile)
eolsen at pckeys.com

I don’t plan to make life a journey to the grave arriving safely in a pretty,  well preserved package.
I’m going to arrive skidding in broadside, well worn and exhausted
with a lifetime of experiences and loudly proclaiming, “WOW! What an adventure!” ☺